We spent many hours on research to finding butane double range, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best butane double range, you should not miss this article. butane double range coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 butane double range by our suggestions
864 reviews analysed
1. Chef Master 90235 Butane Countertop Range/Stove – 12,000 BTU, Professional Quality, Portable, with Carry Case, High Performance, Electronic Ignition, Brass Burner, Double Wind Guard, 1 Burner
- CHEF MASTER 90235 PORTABLE, HIGH PERFORMANCE 12 000 BTU BUTANE STOVE – Perfect for display cooking and off-site catering. For Indoor Commercial Use, comes with High-Impact Carrying Case. Automatic Piezo Electronic Ignition, with Safety stop to prevent overheating. 12,000 BTU. This stove has a high heat output of 12,000 BTUs with an adjustable heat range from simmer to boil.
- PIEZO IGNITION: This butane countertop stove includes a piezo electronic ignition system, which means no more fumbling with matches!
- SAFETY STOP: This countertop range even features a safety stop which will shut down the stove if it senses overheating.
- BRASS BURNER: The brass burner on this butane stove holds heat well, resists corrosion, and also resists warping or deforming.
- In Line Regulator with Pressure-Sensing Shut-Off, Double Wind Guard Reduces Loss of BTU/HR from Breeze or A/C. Heat Transfer Plate Maintains High Heat Output. Boil to Simmer Heat Range. Use Only Butane Marked BF1010 (Not Included)
Chef Master 90235 1-Burner Butane Countertop Range – 12,000 BTU
✔ Adjustable heat control
✔ 12,000 BTU
✔ Automatic ignition system
✔ Safety stop prevents overheating
This Chef Master 90235 portable, high-performance butane stove is perfect for display cooking and off-site catering.
Whether you are whipping up omelets on your breakfast buffet or display cooking at off-site catering jobs, this 1-burner butane countertop range is perfect for the times when you need plenty of portable cooking power. Light, efficient, and easy to transport, this small butane stove is the perfect choice for locations where traditional electric or gas equipment isn’t available.
Piezo Ignition : This butane countertop stove includes a piezo electronic ignition system, which means no more fumbling with matches!
Safety Stop : This countertop range even features a safety stop which will shut down the stove if it senses overheating.
Brass Burner : The brass burner on this butane stove holds heat well, resists corrosion, and also resists warping or deforming.
12,000 BTU : This stove has a high heat output of 12,000 BTUs with an adjustable heat range from simmer to boil.
Hard Plastic Carrying Case : This unit comes with a high-impact plastic carrying case that makes it easy to transport the stove to and from events.
Width:13 1/4 Inches
Depth:11 1/4 Inches
Height:4 1/2 Inches
2. Iwatani Corporation of America 35FW Butane Stove, 3.7″ H x 11.9″ W x 13.3″ L, Metallic
- Super High Power 15,000 BTU STOVE with solid brass burner
- Magnetic Locking System for easy connection and safety
- Automatic Safety Stop – Advanced regulator design shuts off the flow of butane which extinguishes the flame if the pressure in the canister rises to unsafe levels.
- Built-in Double Windbreaker protects flame from wind and air conditioning
- Comes with Carrying Case
- Made in Japan
3. Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
4. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
5. Coleman 2000020951 Stove Btn 1-Burner Tt Blu
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting
- 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1-year limited warranty
On-the-go cooking just got a little easier with the Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case. With an ultra-portable design and included carry case, this stove is ready for any camping adventure and quickly sets up on any outdoor tabletop, supporting up to a 10-inch pan. Attach an 8.8 oz. butane cylinder (sold separately), light the automatic matchless ignition with the turn of a knob, and in no time, you’re cooking with up to 7,650 BTUs of power for up to 1.25 hours. Wind baffles shield your flame from the wind, and a large stable base makes stirring easy. Use your stove for years to come thanks to an easy-to-clean, durable porcelain-coated grate, rust-proof aluminum burner, and made-to-last enameled steel exterior.
6. Gas ONE GS-3900P New Dual Fuel Propane or Butane Portable Stove with Brass Burner Head, Dual Spiral Flame 15,000 BTU Gas Stove with Convenient Carrying Case Most Powerful Heat Output Stove
- 15,000BTU MOST POWERFUL STOVE IN THE MARKET – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included) / Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz (Propane adaptor hose Included) **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO-ELECTRIC IGNITION – that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3900P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism
- WINDBLOCKER – With Heavy duty Windblocker 4 corners of the burner head, It eliminates stove from turning off from the wind
7. Gas ONE New 10,000 BTU CSA List Portable Butane Gas Stove with Carrying Case CSA Listed
8. REDCAMP Folding Outdoor Stove Windscreen, 8/9/10/12 Plates Aluminum Camping Stove Windshield with Carrying Bag, Lightweight Butane Burner Windshield
- TALL & LARGE: Folding windscreen camping stove (unfold size)39″x9.5″/99x24cm. (pack size) 9.5″x3.3″x0.6″/24×8.5×1.5cm. Enough to provide wind protection and big enough for both propane or butane stoves as well as wood burning stoves
- STURDY: REDCAMP stove windshield has 12 removable plates to fit different size of stove and high quality aluminum alloy material with superior finish, durable and abrasive resistance
- FLEXIBLE: 12 plates windscreens and can be folded to any size and shape so that to be set up around different sizes of stove
- LIGHTWEIGT & COMPACT: REDCAMP aluminum windscreen has a drawstring bag for convenient storage so that it take up little space. Packing weight of the foldable stove windshield: 0.66lbs (0.3kg)
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 360-day limited manufacturer warranty. If any piece broken,you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a satisfying solution
9. Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual Fuel Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire camp in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface offers plenty of room for a 12-in. and 10-in. pan to simultaneously sit above two Band-a-Blu burners that deliver a total 17,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Butane Double Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!