Nowadays, there are so many products of cd lenovo thinkpad t420 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cd lenovo thinkpad t420 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cd lenovo thinkpad t420 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
669 reviews analysed
1. CD DVD Burner Player Drive for Lenovo Thinkpad T420 T430 T510 T520 T530 W510 W520 W530 Laptop
2. Lenovo ThinkPad T520 4242R18 15.6′ Notebook – Intel Core i5-2520M(2.5GHz), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 128GB SSD HD, 15.6in 1366×728 LCD, Intel HD 3000, CDRW/DVDRW, WiFi & Bluetooth, 1Gb Ethernet, Li-Ion, Win7 Professional 64bit
Lenovo Thinkpad T520 Laptop Professionally Upgraded & Refurbished Windows 7 Professional
3. Lenovo Thinkpad T420 14-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5ghz,4GB,250GB DVDRW Win 7 Professional)
Lenovo Thinkpad T420 14-Inch Laptop i5 2520M 2.5ghz 4GB 250GB DVDRW Win 7 Professional is used, tested and loaded with a fresh install of Microsoft Windows 7 Professional. Comes with 4GB RAM and a 250GB HArd Disk Drive for smooth operation. Comes with genuine Lenovo AC Power Adapter and a 30-day guarantee.
4. Lenovo ThinkPad T540p 20BE003AUS 15.6" LED Notebook (Intel – Core i5 i5-4200M 2.5GHz, 500GB 7200 RPM HD, 4GB RAM, 1 Year Lenovo Warranty)
Performance, efficiency and durability make the T540p the corporate laptop workhorse that sets the performance benchmark. With its award winning keyboard, HD display and ultra long battery life the T540p will be with you every step of the way, wherever your business takes you.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2014
Since then I have been recommending Thinkpad T to everyone I know. My friend bought a T430 not long ago with my help. It still felt very good.
This one, however, feels cheap (kind of plastic) and looks (screen resolution) cheap.
And the greatest surprise is that I cannot feel it faster than my C2D 1G memory windows XP laptop. It will become slow when you turn on several programs. I will try to add another 4G memory to see the difference.
Generally, I am disappointed although I still wish it is very durable.
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2014
Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2015
Despite hours invested in trying to learn how to use the it (searching on line for help, watching videos about it and trying to implement), it remained a frustrating mystery.
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2015
As of february 2015, I wholeheartedly believe that this is the best laptop under $600. It is future proof, upgradeable, has a solid build quality, and great connectivity.
The laptop I received did not have the superfish malware installed.
I have not seen vendors mention that this model has bluetooth, an expresscard/34 slot, or an empty M.2 slot (for WWAN/SSD).
Trackpad- I saw a lot of reviews hating on the trackpad, and planned on using a mouse with this computer. Long story short, its by far the best trackpad I've ever used, but if I didn't look up how to use it I would be very frustrated with it.
GPU not suitable for serious gaming (not a concern of mine)
Upgradable- The CPU is NOT SOLDERED to the motherboard. It can be replaced with quad-core i7 parts with several times the performance of the i5-4200m. The RAM can be upgraded to 16gb. It should be possible to add a backlit-keyboard or FHD display, though I have not looked into this.
Ports- In addition to the 2 usb 3.0 ports, this laptop has an expresscard 34 slot, an unused M.2 slot (with WWAN antennae pre-wired), and a multimedia card reader. The cd/dvd tray can be replaced with a SATA tray for storage devices. The MDP interface can be converted to HDMI. Really the only ports you will be unable to emulate going forward are USB 3.1 and thunderbolt.
Screen- I was initially shocked by the appearance of the screen in windows 7. I tried to raise the resolution, only to find it at the maximum. Turns out the icons were upscaled by default. The screen looks great and gets very bright when needed. I'm not a huge monitor geek but it appears to have good viewing angles and color gamut. I also do not have problems with glare in the same locations that my prior laptop struggled with.
Human Interface- I probably would be lost if I didn't read up on how to use the trackpad, as it differs pretty substantially from other trackpads. It has no edge buttons, but rather the whole pad is one clickable button. You get r/m/l clicks depending on where you click. Taps also emulate clicks. Different actions can be triggered depending on whether you clicked or tapped, and how many fingers you used. Scrolling can be achieved a variety of ways (including with the trackpoint). The trackpad also supports gestures (up to 10 point multi-touch.)I have not tweaked the trackpad on linux to get it functioning in exactly the same way is does on windows, although thats mainly because it works very well 'out of the box' on kubuntu. The TrackPoint is similarly great, and really brings out the best of the trackpad. If you are a 'hunt-and-peck' keyboardist you will probably never use the trackpoint. Keyboard is very nice, although I have limited experience with high-end keyboards.
Linux- Every device worked with kubuntu. I've had many a laptop that had display or wireless issues, but everything was working perfectly from the first boot.
BIOS- Although BIOS is something most people care very little about, I was very happy with the T540p's BIOS. As a multi-boot user, I have had many frustrating run-ins with UEFI. This BIOS allows you to toggle legacy and/or UEFI boot off, switch which order they are tried in, and allows you to switch into a windows 8 compliance mode.
Performance- The Win7 install that shipped with my machine was slightly slower than what I would expect of a laptop with these specs. A few vendor-crapware uninstallations later and I was sailing smooth. I then installed both windows 10 technical preview and kubuntu 14.10, which performed excellently.
Battery- This uses a haswell processor, so the CPU draws significatly more power (37w TDP vs 13w TDP) then the latest-generation intel mobile CPUs (the new broadwell parts are soldered to the socket, which is a deal-killer for me as I intend to upgrade the CPU later). However, lenovo packs a big ass battery in there, and you can get the 57++ which will give you apx. double battery life. For low-light web browsing I have gotten ~8 hours. I've never done a drain-test, but it seems like you should be able to get 3.5-4 hours watching an HD movie or playing a game with middling brightness.
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2015
5. Lenovo 20NF0018US TS Tp E595 AMD Ryzen 7 3700U Syst 2.3G 8GB 256GB SSD 15.6In W10P
Thinkpad E595 AMD Ryzen 7 3700U (2.30GHz) 15.6 1920x1080 Windows 10 Pro 64 8.0GB 1x256GB SSD PCIE AMD Vega10 graphics intel9260ac+bt5 720P HD camera 3Cell li-polymer 1 Year Depot
6. Lenovo ThinkPad P53s Laptop (Intel i7-8565U 4-Core, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Quadro P520, 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080), Fingerprint, WiFi, Bluetooth, Webcam, Win 10 Pro) with USB3.0 Hub
- Intel Core i7-8565U 1. 80GHz Processor (8th Gen, upto 4. 60 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 4-Cores)
- 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro P520 2GB GDDR5 Integrated Graphics
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920x1080) Display
- 802. 11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, Fingerprint Security System, Black Color
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 2xUSB3. 1, 1xHDMI, 1xThunderbolt Port, 1xType-C USB, Micro SD Reader, 3. 5mm Combo Jack. , Windows 10 Pro-64, 3-Cell 57 WHr Battery, 1 Year Manufacturer from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech)
- Includes Portable USB 3. 0 Data Hub
GreatPriceTech sell computers with custom/upgraded configurations to enhance system performance. If the computer has modifications as listed above, then the manufacturer box was opened by our highly skilled technicians for testing and inspection and to install the upgrades according to the specifications as advertised. Both the computers and components are brand new for the upgraded system. LENOVO ThinkPad P53s Black Color Home and Business Laptop Intel Core i7-8565U 1. 80GHz Processor (8th Gen, upto 4. 60 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 4-Cores) 512GB PCIe SSD (Solid State Drive) 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM NVIDIA Quadro P520 2GB GDDR5 Integrated Graphics, Windows 10 Pro-64 Operating System 802. 11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, Fingerprint Security System, 15. 6 inch diagonal Full HD (1920x1080) 16: 9 Aspect Ratio Display 2xUSB3. 1, 1xHDMI, 1xThunderbolt Port, 1xType-C USB, Micro SD Reader, 3. 5mm Combo Jack Black 3-Cell 57 WHr Battery 65 Watts Power Supply Series: ThinkPad P53s Product Dimensions (WxLxH): 14. 4 IN x 9. 76 IN x 0. 75 IN Weight - 3. 9lb 1 Year Manufacturer from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech) Portable USB 3. 0 Data Hub Model: GPTU34 Model Number: U304 Super Speedy Data Syn Rate (upto 5Gbps) 4 USB Data Port Ultra Portable Compatible with Win/MAC/Linux/Chrome OS
7. Lenovo Direct DVDRW/DVD-RAM Drive Plug-in Module Ultrabay Slim Optical Drives.
- Marketing part number 0B47326, Service Part Number (FRU 45N7647) Model: GUBON (ALIK102)
- SATA interface Compatible with: ThinkPad T440p, T540p, W540, W541 Complies with DVD forum and DVD-multi-recorder specification
- Operates natively in the ThinkPad Ultra bay enhanced media bay Stores large amounts of data and video on DVD and CD media
- Records data and video to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R double layer, and DVD-R dual layer media
- 0.5 MB memory buffer underrun protection for reliable CD and DVD media recording
ThinkPad Ultra bay 9.5 mm DVD Burner IV is a single optical device which providing users with full optical read/write capability. The ThinkPad Ultra bay 9.5 mm DVD Burner IV can be fitted into ThinkPad systems with a native 9.5 mm serial media bay.
8. Lenovo Thinkpad E590 15.6" HD Business Laptop (Intel Quad Core i5-8265U, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe 3.0(x4) NVMe SSD M.2 SSD) Type-C, HDMI, Ethernet, Webcam, Windows 10 Professional
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366x768) Display with Front Facing HD Webcam | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C
- Supports dual independent display
- Max resolution: 1920x1080 (HDMI)@60Hz
- Whiskey Lake-U CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-8265U 1.6 GHz (Turbo 3.90 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- Intel 9260 11ac, 2x2 + BT5.0 Combo | HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cd Lenovo Thinkpad T420 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!