Nowadays, there are so many products of kobalt 5 hp compressor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kobalt 5 hp compressor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kobalt 5 hp compressor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
995 reviews analysed
1. Makita MAC2400 Big Bore 2.5 HP Air Compressor
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Low AMP draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers at start-up. The 4.2 gallon twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40 PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear. Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection. Compressor Oil (181122-A). 1/4″ Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)
- Roll-cage construction provides complete protection to withstand extreme jobsite environments. Lever handle ball valve – tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life
- removable for easy maintenance. Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Oil lubricated: Cooler running pump, minimizes wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life
- removable for easy maintenance
- Powerful 2.5 HP* 4-Pole motor produces 4.2 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Pump runs at lower RPM (1,730) resulting in lower noise (79dB) and improved pump durability
Makita’s 2.5HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita’s Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC2400 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions.
2.5 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
The MAC2400 is powered by a 2.5 HP motor. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job-site conditions. The MAC2400 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The Big Bore oil-lubricated pump is also more efficient: the MAC2400 runs cooler and at half the RPM of most competitive units, resulting in greater motor and pump life and lower noise. The 4.2 gallon twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers. The low AMP draw reduces instances of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. The roll bar handle provides portability and additional protection, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Additional features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance, and finned discharge tubing that dissipates heat more efficiently.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC2400 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC2400 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver higher output and less noise for improved job site performance. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. All Makita Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and equipped with large automotive style filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver industrial power and results with improved durability.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita MAC2400 2.5 HP Air Compressor, oil and 1/4-inch universal quick coupler.
From the Manufacturer
The new MAC2400 – Twin Stack air compressor by Makita is blowing away the competition. With built-in features such as a super quiet motor that draws only 12.3 amps to operate, a lower 1720 RPM rating and a heavy duty Intake Air Filter system like no other, its easy to see how this unit will out last and outperform everyone else. It delivers 4.2CFM @ 90PSI and is equipped with a lever handled ball valve drain system to get rid of condensation build up in the tank . The exclusive finned discharge tubing increases heat dissipation while reducing moisture in the lines and the easily removable cast iron cylinder reduces wear for increased pump life. High quality, maximum performance – just what you expect from Makita.
2. California Air Tools CAT-4710SQ 4710Sq Quiet Compressor
3. California Air Tools 10020C Ultra Quiet Oil-Free and Powerful Air Compressor, 2 hp
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound. The Powerful “New” 2.0 HP (SP-9421) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The “New” SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The CAT-10020C Air Compressor has an Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less. The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump). The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps. The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely. This no-load start up requires less amps for an easier start up in cold temperatures. The large 10 Gallon Steel Air Tank with wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop or garage. Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!.
4. Air Compressor, 30-Gallon Horizontal Tank, Portable, Single-Stage, 10.2CFM, 3.7HP, 1 Phase (Campbell Hausfeld VT6271)
The Campbell Hausfeld 30-gallon 3.7 hp, horizontal, portable air compressor (VT6271) can power a variety of air tools for the serious DIY user, professional or contractor. The large semi-pneumatic wheels make this unit easy to move from one job to the next. Designed for quiet operation, the heavy-duty, cast-iron, two-cylinder pump is oil lubricated for a long life and delivers up to 10.2 CFM at 90 PSI. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld – The Air Power Expert.
From the Manufacturer
Whether you need to inflate tires, put up crown molding or spray paint you car, air compressors help make your home and auto jobs faster and easier.
5. NorthStar Air Compressor Pump – 1-Stage, 2-Cylinder, 13.7 CFM at 90 PSI
6. NorthStar Air Compressor Pump – 2-Stage, 3-Cylinder, 14.9 CFM at 90 PSI
7. BelAire 216V 5 HP 60 Gallon 2 Stage Air Compressor
This Belaire compressor comes complete with everything you need to optimize your work and minimize down time with 15.3 Cubic feet per minute at the rate of 100 pounds per square inch.
8. Quincy QT-54 Splash Lubricated Reciprocating Air Compressor – 5 HP, 230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60-Gallon Vertical, Model Number 2V41C60VC
9. Heavy Duty Pressure Switch for Air Compressor 135-175 psi Four 4 Port 26 Amp by lefoo
10. Powermate Vx 034-0184RP Pressure Switch
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kobalt 5 Hp Compressor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!