523 reviews analysed
1. Schwinn High Timber Youth and Adult Mountain Bike, Aluminum and Steel Frame Options,7-21 Speeds Options, 24-29-Inch Wheels, Multiple Colors
- From pavement to trails, get out and ride with the High Timber
- Schwinn steel mountain-style frame and Schwinn suspension fork combine for a durable and responsive riding experience on a variety of terrain
- 7-speed Shimano twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur allow for smooth, precise gear changes out on the trail, on almost any surface or incline
- The front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide precision stopping power.
- The wheels feature alloy rims for lightweight strength and all terrain tires for a durable riding experience
- Durable Schwinn alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
Schwinn High Timber Bicycle
2. Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike with Aluminum Frame, 26-Inch Wheels, Red/Blue
- Schwinn aluminum full suspension frame with front suspension fork for reliable, responsive riding
- 24-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters and the Shimano rear derailleur provide a wide gear range and smooth shifting out on the trail
- Front rear disc brakes combine for crisp all-condition stopping
- Light and strong alloy rims support knobby mountain tires for durable everyday riding
- Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
- Sport type: Outdoor Lifestyle
- Brake style: Linear Pull
It has an aluminum dual suspension frame, which means it is lightweight, and will absorb the bumps and ruts that you encounter on the trail. In a similar way the front fork absorbs all the thumps up front, so your arms and shoulders don’t have to. There are 24 speeds with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters and a Shimano Altus rear derailleur. The speeds will help you climb the steepest hills and the toughest ravines and the brand names mean the engineering was done right, so there should be nothing but smooth shifting. The Promax front and rear disc brakes will give you confidence stopping in dusty and dirty trail conditions. The three piece cranks and double walled alloy rims are light but strong and means that you have a quality bike that was built for mountain biker that wants to get on the mountain and look like they know what they are doing. The Protocol is a solid ride that will give you confidence to get out there and try something new. Owning this bike means you can list mountain biking as one of your hobbies because no-lie, you look like you know what you are doing.
3. Schwinn Traxion Full Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike, Featuring 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum Frame and 29-Inch Wheels with Mechanical Disc Brakes, 24-Speed Shimano Drivetrain, Matte Grey/Neon Green
- Schwinn aluminum dual suspension frame and powerful Schwinn suspension fork soak up bumps and thumps to provide you a durable riding experience
- 24-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all-condition stopping out on the trail
- Extra wide double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability
- 2.25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- Durable Schwinn alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
4. Schwinn Bonafide Mens Mountain Bike, Front Suspension, 24-Speed, 29-Inch Wheels, 17-Inch Aluminum Frame, Matte Black/Red
- The Schwinn bonafied mountain bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful Schwinn suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience
- 24 speed Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail
- Durable Schwinn alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability
- 2.25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, has a 5 year limited warranty, and the wheels measure 29 inches. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 71.00 x 26.00 x 44.00 Inches
Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon, building some of the best known and best loved bicycles of all time. From its very beginning in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike. The Schwinn Bonafied Mountain Bike features an aluminum mountain frame and a powerful Schwinn suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience. 24 speed Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail. Durable Schwinn alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance. High profile double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability. 2.25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain. This bike ships ready to be assembled. The wheels measure 29 inches.
5. Kent Hawkeye Mountain Bike, 29", Grey/Green, 18.5"/One Size
- 6061 18.5 inch aluminum frame and aluminum crown front suspension
- 29 inch double wall alloy rims with 29 x 2.30 tires and
- Shimano 7 speed freewheel, front and rear derailleurs and rapid fire 21 speed shifters
- Front & rear mechanical disc brakes
- 31.8 alloy handlebar and stem, alloy 170mm crank
The Kent hawkeye 29er mountain bike is built around a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame and alloy crown suspension fork. Highly regarded 21 speed Shimano ef-41 rapid fire Shifters work in sync with the Shimano front and rear Derailleurs. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes make stopping on any terrain safe and efficient. The hawkeye 29er has an 18.5″ frame and fits a wide range of riders between 5’7″ and 6’2.
6. Schwinn Volare 1400 Road Bike, 700c/28 inch wheel size, red, Fitness Bicycle, 53cm/Medium Frame Size
- Road bike with aluminum rigid fitness frame and rigid fork. Flat styled handlebar and sport riding seat.
- 14 speeds, Shimano rear derailleur and shifter brake lever combo will give you precise shifting. You can trust Shimano for years of smooth shifting.
- The alloy linear pull brakes on the front and rear mean that stopping won’t be an issue and the alloy wheels with high profile rims have a look great
- Aluminum frame, alloy wheels, alloy crank, alloy brakes and Shimano components. A great deal that will get you out there riding and feeling more fit.
- Like all Schwinn bikes the Volare 1400 comes with limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
7. Schwinn Huron and Mikko Adult Beach Cruiser Bike, Featuring 17-Inch/Medium Steel Step-Over Frames, 1-3-7-Speed Drivetrains
- Durable steel Schwinn cruiser frame and fork provide a comfortable ride and retro look
- Single speed drive train is easy to use and maintain
- Intuitive rear coaster brake provides confident stopping, while retro fenders keep you clean and dry
- Schwinn quality padded cruiser saddle and handlebar with upright stem provide comfortable riding position
- 26-inch wheel size fits riders 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches. This bike requires assembly and includes a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike
8. Schwinn Phocus 1400 and 1600 Drop Bar Road Bicycle for Men and Women, Alluminum Frame, 14 or 16-Speed Drivetrain, Carbon Fiber Fork, 700c Wheels, Multiple Colors
- Schwinn aluminum road frame with Carbon fiber road fork
- Shimano Claris 16 speed derailleur with Micro shift integrated shift/brake lever combo
- High profile alloy double wall rims with paired spokes are lightweight and strong with front Quick release
- Promax alloy dual pivot caliper road brakes for great breaking power
- Alloy crank for wide gear range
Designed for speed and the sport of competitive racing. They have lightweight frames and components with minimal accessories drop handlebars to allow for a powerful and aerodynamic riding position, narrow high pressure tires for minimal rolling resistance and multiple gears.
9. Schwinn Discover Hybrid Bike for Men and Women, 21 Speed, 28-Inch Wheels, Step-Through or Step-Over Frame, Multiple Colors
- Schwinn suspension fork. Schwinn alloy crank, City rise adjustable stem with back sweep handlebar. All the biking comfort details
- 21-speed SRAM grip shifter and Shimano rear derailleur mean that pedaling up a hill is easier. Alloy twist shifter compatible 4 finger brake levers
- “Promax alloy linear pull brakes
- gear carrier. Adjust the angle (rise) of the alloy Ahead stem. Assembled Weight 35.5 lb”
- Swept-back upright handlebars, padded seat. The aluminum frame is lighter and yet durable, fenders keep dirt off the rider
- Fenders keep dirt off the rider and Rear carrier for convenient city riding
Schwinn was established in 1895, by Ignaz Schwinn in Chicago, IL. Remembered for iconic bikes like the Phantom, the Varsity, the Stingray and the original Krate and Picker series of children’s bikes, Schwinn has made it possible for riders of all ages to experience the thrill of riding a bicycle. Children and adults around the world trust the Schwinn name for quality and value. The joys of learning to ride for the first time, sharing an excursion with friends, proudly completing a new training regime or enjoying a local scenic route are all best enjoyed on a Schwinn.
10. Schwinn Volare Adult Hybrid Road Bike, 28-inch Wheel, Aluminum Frame, Multiple Colors
- Lightweight Schwinn aluminum road frame and rigid fork supply quick, responsive riding
- 14-speed Shimano A050 shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur for precise, quick gear changes
- Alloy caliper brakes provide crisp all-condition stopping
- Light and strong high profile double wall alloy rims add durability without weighing you down
- 28C road tires are fast and fun
- Schwinn sport saddle and alloy seat post offer lightweight performance and added comfort at a key touch point
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Schwinn Genesis 29 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!