994 reviews analysed
1. Weber 7130 Weber Genesis II Cover
- Fits Genesis II 3 burner and Genesis 300 Series grills and Genesis II LX 300 series gas grills
- Premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water and UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements
- Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, and keep it in Place during windy conditions
Weber 7130 Genesis II Cover. Spot clean only
2. Weber iGrill Pro Meat Probe
This Pro Meat Probe is specifically designed for precision temperature tracking with the iGrill 2 and iGrill mini. This heavy-duty meat probe, measures between -22 and 620 degrees Fahrenheit with a length of 48″ and is designed for extreme grilling and smoking. Comes with a cord wrap that mounts perfectly on the back of your unit and snaps together with your additional probes.
3. Weber iGrill Pro Ambient Probe
Measure the ambient temperature in your grill with this probe for your I grill system. Made of stainless steel, hand wash only.
4. Weber 6750 Instant Read Thermometer
Whether you’re grilling over gas or charcoal, the very best way to know if your grilled food is cooked to a safe internal temperature, as well as to your preferred doneness, is to test it with an accurate thermometer. Rely on this thermometer for assurance that you’ve turned out perfectly grilled food every time you barbecue.
5. Broil King 988844 Sovereign XLS 90 Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner and Rear Rotisserie Burner
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners deliver up to 50,000 BTUs, heating the grill quickly and evenly. 10,000 BTU powerful side burner and 18,000 BTU rear burner and rotisserie kit offer more grilling versatility
- 1000-sq in total cooking area, including a 600 sq. in. primary cooking space, provides plenty of room to grill for a crowd.
- Solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids / Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system / Linear-Flow valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch control knob
- Large stainless steel side shelves fold-down / Large wheels and locking casters stabilize the grill on uneven surfaces/ Sure-Lite Ignition System
- Durable cast aluminum oven helps provide even heat distribution, is durable and will never rust
- Proudly Made in North America – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Versatility. It’s a wonderful thing. This series offers a bold look that demands attention. The stainless steel components and control panel are both durable and stylish. Features include a spacious cabinet, extra large fold-down side shelves and cool-to-the-touch handle. Add a side burner and rotisserie and you have a complete cooking machine. 50,000 BTU stainless steel Dual-Tube burner system. 10,000 BTU stainless steel side burner. 18,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner. Premium rotisserie kit included 1000 sq. in. total cooking surface including porcelain coated warming rack. 600 sq. in. primary cooking surface. Solid stainless steel cooking grids. Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system. Four stainless steel Dual-Tube burners. Linear-Flow valves with 180-Degree Sensi-Touch control. Sure-Lite electronic ignition system. Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer. Therma-Cast aluminum oven with stainless steel wrap. Stainless steel cabinet doors and control panel. Stainless steel drop down side shelves with integrated tool hooks and condiment bins. Heavy-duty cabinet with enclosed storage area. 8″ wheels with decorative grey walls and 3″ locking casters. Rust resistant zinc coated steel components. Quality epoxy paint finish. Cool-To-The-Touch thermo nylon handle.
6. Weber 7132 Weber Genesis II Cover
Weber Genesis II cover, fits any Genesis II 6 burner grill, premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water & UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements, Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, & keep it in place during windy conditions, 3 year warranty.
7. Weber 6415 Small 7-1/2-Inch-by-5-inch Aluminum Drip Pans, Set of 10
- Set of 10 aluminum drip pans line grill catch pan
- Drip pans fit Weber Q grills, Spirit gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II / Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series gas grills
- No-fuss way to keep grill clean and ready for service
- Also great for cooking side dishes
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches
Foil liners for grease catch pan. The inside dimensions of the pan are 7 ½ inch by 5 inch by 1 ¼ inch. The outside of the dimensions are 8 ¾ inch by 6 inch by 1 ½ inch. The drip pans fit Weber Q grills, Spirit gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II / Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series gas grills.
8. Weber 7131 Weber Genesis II Cover
Weber Genesis II cover, fits any Genesis II 4 burner grill, premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water & UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements, Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, & keep it in place during windy conditions, 3 year warranty.
9. Weber 7552 Premium Cover, Fits Weber Genesis Silver/Gold Gas Grills
Heavy-duty vinyl cover protects Genesis Silver C, Genesis Gold B & C, Genesis 2000 – 5500 gas grills.
10. Weber 6494 12-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush
Whether you cook over charcoal or gas, this is a must-have tool for keeping grill grates free of food debris. Easily cleans hard-to-reach spaces between the cooking grates rods and in tight spaces at the edges of the cooking grates. Stainless steel bristles are extra thick for a longer life. Ergonomic handle Helps with grip.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Kit Genesis Se410 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!